Look what fell into my inbox this morning: a dream job!
- Lead and manage the interior design practice
- Build and mentor interior design staff
- Establish a strong corporate design presence in Dallas/Fort Worth area
- Participate in business development efforts to build new client relationships in the Dallas/Fort Worth market
- Direct interiors staff in all phases of interiors projects including programming, space planning, design development, construction documentation & construction administration
- Develop and manage FFE budgets and schedules
- Represent the firm as needed in the professional design community
- Manage multiple projects, staffing and schedules
- Introduce current design concepts and workplace strategies to corporate clients
- Present design concepts, materials and furniture to clients
Qualifications: mine a double to listed. Especially now, after I’ve managed Planning and Design for a major broadcast corp.
Place: charming. I’ve been shown Fort Worth by a friend – and I even had my eye on a beautiful condo to live: a renovated Art Deco near post office!
Ah, why or why am I so inept at learning to drive…