- brush teeth while windows opens home page on laptop. sometimes it takes + making the bed
- while omelet solidifies in the pan, grind coffee and make espresso
- charge kindle through laptop while checking mail and drinking the first divine cup of day
- evaluate every seating passenger on the train – will they leave at next station? – and stand in front of most likely prospect to snatch a seat; then close your eyes and make mental checklist for today – while counting stations till transfer.
- work on two. no, three. no, four projects at a time plus occasional irrelevant vendor phone call. be able immediately recall where your boss put samples she took from your desk a week ago and have ready explanation why her printer doesn’t work . expect her to ask you in 5 minutes “what is your progress on projects ##1,2 &3?”
- while lunch is reheating in microwave call your super re: small maintenance matter. while eating lunch, read chapter 4 on kindle, chat with coworkers and detect your boss whispering in next room
- read 2 more chapters riding the subway back while being aware of: that stinky bum, that girl with gigantic backpack in your face or conductor mumbling announcements through overhead speaker. don’t skip your station!
- make dinner using all 4 burners
- watch Castle while ironing Sunday’s laundry, then turn off the tub faucet in the bathroom.
- look up blogs while writing a homework assignment for Roman Architecture course on Courcera (week 3). discuss chemical composition differences of Roman concrete vs contemporary. flirt with the most intelligent guy on a forum. turn off teapot, it whistles.
- post to blog while hair dries
- fall into bed and sleep thinking of nothing in particular
Did I miss anything?